Masters of Doom! Masters of Doom!

OH YESSSSS!

Pal,You just made my day,and my favorite!Please keep it up

All Your Face All Your Face

My thoughts

Well that was diffrent all your base there.Now I must go to africa and eat peanut butter icecream

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Um

My scores say it all

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Really horrifying

Played the first one,it rocked,played the second now and it rocked even more.Scary as hell itself man,And when I got to the end I expected it to come as soon as he said "I have a gift for you"Great plot twist man!

Projectiles Projectiles

Well put design

Great physics game for physics lovers like myself.You did good keep it up

Metal-Chuy responds:

Thanks. Who knows, maybe a physics teacher may like the game as well...

Save The Children Save The Children

Well let me break it down for ya

It was pretty addicting for a little while but it needs better controls like him actually moving his feet step by step would make it easier.Good none the less keep trying!

HappyGrave responds:

thanks i will.

GO98 GO98

ROFLYS ^_^

OH SHIT I LIKE TO GO SO UR GONNA GET A 10!^_^

Souldance Souldance

Dude!

Dude it's me this time I found yer page{You was on my favorites I guess HE put you there for easy access to come to you}but you are stayin on there
now kay?lolz!You won't hear from him anymore that's all over now.Yet I almost got my ass kicked
for it{Lucky my parents were there}But enough about that I picked this song although it could
be one of yur early pieces still it was pretty good man keep up the sucsees!see ya chris

Two Left Feet - Oblivious Two Left Feet - Oblivious

I have tricked you KID

Hey kid the whole time we have argued back and
forth has been mostly set up!Sooo I guess i'll
tell you my REAL profile.My name is David Spalding.I'm 20 years old and my whole entire
profile is fake.Even the picture I used to have
up!I'd be happy to show you who I really am
if you have messenger.Getting intresting?Well
sorry because I cannot take a child seriously
that posts a picture of himself in boxers on the internet.And I have a gf who I am crazy over.Her name is Angela Foster and she's really good lookin.Remember when you said this?

Quote"Im not afraid of the interenet, i just dont see the point of putting info about my self up hear, theres sites like "nexopia" for that."

That is exactly what I have done.My job is a tech
engineer.But I do dig videogames wich I only play on occasion.So there you have it and my email is real too KID.

TheRealMrPretzel responds:

if you think that im gonna believe you for a secound, your dreamin.